Exploring the Magic of Bubbles
Bubbles can provide hours of fun and fascination for your baby. If they are too young to blow the bubbles themselves, they will enjoy watching the bubbles float and burst.
Always supervise your child closely in and around water!
- Bubble wands can easily be made out of pipe cleaners or craft wire.
- This activity is best done in a shady area outside – burst bubbles can be slippery on concrete or vinyl floors.
- ¼ cup of glycerine
- ½ cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of liquid detergent
- Place water into container
- Add detergent and glycerine
- Stir mixture
- Blow bubbles