A parachute is a great quiet game that can help your baby settle down before bedtime.
- Simply place your baby under the parachute and create gentle waves by moving the parachute up and down.
- Large sheets are good substitutes for parachutes.
- Play some relaxing music while creating gentle waves.
- Move the parachute in rhythm to the music.
- Attach scarves to the bottom of the parachute and underneath for added colour and interest.
- Start with music with a fast tempo then change to slow relaxing music.
- Use quiet songs and lullabies as part of parachute play.