Colour Wheel Activity
Colour their world! Make a DIY game at home that helps children learn about colours. This easy paper plate craft uses Crayola supplies and items you already have on hand.
- Use ruler to trace and divide upside-down paper plate into 8 equal sections.
- Fill in each section with a different marker colour.
- On clothespin, write name of a paper plate colour in its corresponding colour. Add small colour swatch to end of clothespin.
- Repeat step 3 for remaining 7 colours.
- Mix up clothespins and have your child clip them to their corresponding colours. It’s a fun way to help teach colour recognition!