PomPom Cheddar and Zucchini Muffins
Food & Nutrition
Is it a challenge to convince your toddler to eat their veggies?
Here’s a healthy and easy way to incorporate the daily dose of veggies into your toddler’s diet without them even noticing.
Try out this yummy and healthy recipe today...
PomPom Paddock's Cheddar & Zucchini Cauli Muffins are the perfect recipe to make with the kiddies.
All prepped in one bowl, so barely any cleaning up is required, they are simple, full of nutrients and of course deliciously scrumptious!
- 2 ½ cups grated zucchini
- 1 ¼ cup PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper
- 1tsp dried oregano
- 8 Eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Mix zucchini, salt, pepper, oregano in a bowl with the melted butter.
- Add the PomPom Paddock Cauliflower Flour and baking powder, eggs and mix well, stir in grated cheese.
- Spoon into muffin cases in muffin tin, bake at 180 degrees for 25- 35 minutes
This content was prepared in partnership with PomPom Paddock.