Babies are amused and interested in pretty much everything they see. Why not make them a colourful aquarium with which they can play safely? It utilises their observation skills, thus developing their sense of touch, listening and fine motor skills.
- 1 large plastic bottle (clear, about 2 litres)
- Kitchen sponges
- Food colour (any)
- Electrical tape
- Cut fish shapes out of sponges and push into the bottle
- Add water till the bottle is about half full
- Add a squirt of detergent
- Add a little colour and glitter to make it sparkle
- Secure the lid with tape
Your baby will enjoy watching the motions in the bottle and rolling it on the ground.
You may add any colourful, sparkly objects that you think may amuse your baby.