Are you interested in giving your children the best possible start while making friends and creating your family’s social network through playgroup? Do you want access to nearly 800 playgroups offering nearly 1000 playgroup sessions each week? Is your organisation looking to join forces with Playgroup NSW, get insurance and receive promotion and referrals?
Families can attend two playgroup sessions complimentary and then need to become a Playgroup NSW member to continue to participate at your local playgroup.
By becoming a member of Playgroup NSW, your family or your organisation will become part of our trusted and established social network which has been a fixture of the community for over 45 years.
Playgroup NSW offers family membership and two types of organisational membership. Plus, we have a special offer for families with children under 12 months old. As we are a not-for-profit membership association, all member fees are re-invested into the ongoing establishment and management of playgroups across the state.
Playgroup NSW family membership benefits
For less than a dollar a week, a Playgroup NSW Family Membership gives your family unlimited access to nearly 1000 playgroups across the state. Playgroup NSW members also receive fantastic benefits and discounts including:
- A specially designed comprehensive playgroup insurance cover for all your family members when attending Playgroup NSW affiliated playgroups and events
- A range of special offers with our partners, including discounts to entertainment & events for families with young children, including:
- Opportunity to open a free premium account with Sendle for an easy, cheaper way to pick up and deliver parcels from your home or office.
- Subscription to our monthly eNewsletter which includes competitions for members only to win free products and event tickets.
- Substantial discounts for your playgroup, fundraising opportunities, and exclusive member offers, when purchasing toys and equipment from Modern Teaching Aids (MTA).