Playgroup NSW partners with community service organisations that share our passion for child, family and community wellbeing. Together we deliver activities, events, parenting information, playgroups and peer support programs across NSW.
Our service delivery partners to enable us to better reach children, families and communities with high quality support.
The majority of our partners deliver our MyTime and Play Connect programs, providing peer support and play experiences for families with children with disability and chronic health issues.
We value partnerships and are keen to partner with organisations that share our vision and values.
Our service delivery partners include:
- ACT Playgroups
- Blacktown City Council
- Bridges for Learning
- Coastwide Child & Family Services
- Connect Child & Family Services
- Early Intervention Centres – Albion Park Rail, Coffs Harbour, Cowra, Forbes, Glebe, Lismore, Orange, Raymond Terrace, Suffolk Park, Summerland, Taree and Woy Woy
- Holroyd City Council
- Interchange Illawarra and Big Fat Smile
- Learning Links
- Project Youth
- The Infants Home, Ashfield
If your organisation is interested in partnership with Playgroup NSW to deliver services or create new services in communities, contact Playgroup NSW CEO, Karen Bevan on 1800 171 882. For companies, there are numerous corporate partnership opportunities.